Call us Today for a Free no obligation in-home Estimate
Our cleaning process
will clean beautify and restore
your area rug and have it
looking like new again
Free Area Rug Pick-up and Delivery
Area Rug Cleaners
How to Keep Your Area Rug Looking Great
1. Vacuum your rug regularly. You should vacuum at least once a week to prevent dust from settling in the fibers.
2. You should rotate your rug at least once per year.This will ensure that wear from traffic and sun fading are distributed throughout your rug and are not concentrated in a specific area.
3. Spot clean spills immediately. Attend to spots immediately by blotting followed by the use of a good quality cleaning agent designed for carpets.
4. Have you area rug professionally cleaned every 12 - 18 months. We use the latest products and state of the art equipment, and will clean, restore and the beautify your rug.
5. Apply Carpet Protection to your rug. This will make the removal of spots and stain easier to clean-up, abrasion and wear reduced and extend the life of your rug... Read More
Persian Rug Cleaning
Oriental Rug Cleaning
Silk Rug CleaningSilk rugs should to be cleaned regularly and they also need to be cleaned correctly to avoid damaging them. An improper method can ruin your silk rug, thus ruining your investment. No harsh chemicals are ever used to wash or dry your silk rugs. To keep your beautiful area rugs looking great for a long time, call Moore's Cleaning will actually take the time to analyze your rug and determine which cleaning process would work best. With our years of experience you can rest assured that your silk rug will be thoroughly cleaned and refreshed.
Wool Rug Cleaning
Synthetic Rug Cleaning
We Accept Debit Cash Cheque Visa Mastercard and American Express